Kalimera Gold Hair Oil is developed keeping in mind an enhance penetration of actives and Gold particles to the hair follicles to give the beneficial results. Penetration of materials into the skin is an important field, with high significance for transdermal drug delivery systems. In transdermal delivery, the compound is directed to the systemic blood circulation through the skin. Other hair growth promoting ingredients present in the Kalimera Gold Hair Oil mixed with these gold particles helps in exerting greater scalp-pore permeability leading to enhanced hair growth by accelerating hair transition.
Nanoparticles are being widely used as a vehicle to improve drug stability, efficacy, and selectivity. Follicular penetration of nanoparticles has already been shown to be more massive than the free small-molecule form. This finding has led to attempts to develop and deliver nanocarriers into hair follicles, where they may accumulate, and release drugs effectively to the systemic blood circulation. Delivery of particles via hair follicles may be used for topical and systemic therapies and may be useful in targeting specific cells as melanocytes and epithelial stem cells which play a role in pigmentation and regeneration.
ROLE OF INGREDIENTS
Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, studies has shown that gold helps neutralize free radicals and strengthen the skin’s defense against environmental aggressors. The ability of gold to activate the skin’s cellular renewal mechanism can help reduce hair fall, loosening of hair follicle and loss of scalp elasticity. It also strengthens skin’s barrier function and protects the scalp from irritants and allergens.
Hairy root extract that has been specifically designed for users to regain fuller and denser hair. Basil is known to contain high concentrations of essential oils and potent antioxidants with anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-viral and anti-microbial properties. It prevents hair loss and stimulates hair papilla cells and has proven efficacy
- Inhibition of 5α reductase II activity
- Increased proliferation of dermal papilla cells in hair follicles
- Anti-hair loss effect (31%)
Is a multi-purpose oil dating back thousands of years derived from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera—a tree native to Himalayan mountains, abundant in India and also grown in Africa and Haiti. With its high protein content it helps to restructure and strengthen your hair. It also has zinc that helps with keratin production, and hair strengthening. Another benefit of moringa oil is its rich supply of fatty acids such as behenic acid that can increase the shine and softness of your hair. While nourishing strands, the fatty acids also form a protective barrier to repel moisture which can help reduce frizz and protect against other environmental hazards.
Is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Arganiaspinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. It is sometimes referred to as argannut oil or marrakesh oil. Argan oil contains a high percentage of natural fatty acids that conditions and moisturizes the hair and scalp. The hydrophobic nature of these fatty acids in the oil helps to lock moisture into the hair shaft so your hair stays conditioned and full of hydration all day long. It also contains vitamin E, which acts like a lightweight moisturizing layer to eliminate frizz and correct chronic dryness.
Are a powerhouse of hair-enriching nutrients like sulphur, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and antioxidants plus are packed with antibacterial and antifungal properties that helps to restore hair and scalp health. Onions are rich in phytochemicals that fights with fungi and bacteria to prevent and treat scalp infection. The sulphur content in onions boosts hair growth. Massaging the scalp with onion oil improves blood circulation to the follicles and promotes hair growth. It also helps maintain the pH of the scalp and hair roots that facilitates the growth of new hair follicles.
A fusion of tamarind, shikakai and coconut oil, offers proven protection against sun and heat damage while maintaining color and radiance. Tamarind and shikakai have been used for hundreds of years by Indian women to protect and nourish their hair because these plants are rich in powerful antioxidants. Coconut oil is a natural oil rich in MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) containing fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which have a high oxidative stability. MCTs have a high affinity with hair proteins because of their low molecular weight and linear molecular chains. They are able to penetrate the hair fiber more quickly and deeply than longer chain fatty acids and protects hair from becoming dehydrated, devitalized, brittle and dull.
Is distilled from the lavender plant as a highly concentrated essential oil. Applying lavender oil to your hair helps to increase circulation to hair follicles, encouraging your hair to grow thicker. Along with this the lavender oil is known for its calming properties as the aroma of lavender oil calms the nervous system and induces relaxation.
Essential oil has so many outstanding medicinal properties, it works great on hair and helps in improving the circulation . It contains chemical constituents such as pinene, myrcene, phellandrene, b-bisabolene, sabinene, linalool, etc. This essential oil encourages circulation in the scalp and helps to enhance the efficient delivery of the nutrients present in the oil for better results.
OTHER ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS
- Blend of Amazonian Oils: Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil
- Blend of extremly beneficial fruit extracts: Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract (and) Tamarindus Indica Fruit Extract. A fusion of tamarind, shikakai and coconut oil, offers proven protection against sun and heat damage while maintaining color and radiance
- Olive Squalene: Squalene, a component of human sebum, helps lubricates and moisturize the skin and scalp while acting as a natural guard against external irritants and pollutants. Olive Squalane can act as a great conditioner while helping to restore any lost lubrication on the scalp. It softens hair texture and adds shine without making the hair strands greasy.
- Root Biotech: Prevents hair loss • For fuller hair • Stimulates hair papilla cells • Rejuvenates the scalp
- Vitamin F:Natural polyunsaturated essential free fatty acids nurtures, protects and acts as a skin conditioner. It is particularly suitable for the treatment of dry, stressed and sensitive skin, potently supporting the skin in rebuilding and maintaining its natural healthy structure and functionality.It is a strong hair conditioner, improving hair combability, and has shown to protect against hair breakage.
SAFETY OF KALIMERA GOLD
- Read the informative manual before use.
- Store in a cool dry place keep away from direct sunlight.
Massage with oil helps in:
- Effective relief from hair loss caused due to stress tiredness, sleeplessness and headache.
- Reducing hair fall and supports hair growth.
- Preventing pre-mature greying of hair.
Available in pack of 50 gm on online platforms (Amazon, 1mg.com etc.). This product is not for retail sale.